Riding is always associated with asphalt or tarmac. These are highly abrasive surfaces. That hat will make you look tough, like you had a RIDE just to eat some tarmac for your brunch. Well, your bike does "eat" the road, but it’s not the same. We won’t be telling you what to do and what not to do, but regardless of everything, don’t drive in it in your car, that won’t make much sense, will it?
This distressed baseball cap will quickly become your go-to accessory! Made of 100% washed chino cotton, the cap is soft, lightweight, and comfortable. The fabric on its brim and crown is distressed, giving the hat an edgy vintage look.
• 100% washed chino cotton
• Unstructured, 6-panel, mid-profile
• 6 embroidered eyelets
• 8 rows of visible stitching on the visor
• Closure with full metal buckle and metal hole
• One size fits most
• Vintage look
• Head circumference: 22.83″ (58 cm)
• Visor length: 2.76″ (7cm)
• Blank product sourced from China